20/20 Tax Resolution called about an IRS Tax Lien Filing. Can they help? What do they want?
This post is a review of 20/20 Tax Resolution, aka 20/20 Financial located in Broomfield, CO who may call you if the state or IRS files a tax lien against you or your business, if you owe back taxes. 20/20 Tax Resolution does not meet irs back tax help hiring criteria. If you have questions about this review, please reference: BP47.
As usual, If you like the tone of this writing, I would like to refer you to someone who meets irs back tax help criteria. Please contact irs back tax help. Before you email me, please click on and read “About irs back tax help.”
20/20 Tax Resolution Marketing Approach for an IRS Tax Problem:
There are a lot of good tax resolution companies out there. These two links will help you determine who’s who:
You should not hire IRS past due tax help unless you think there is a good reason. The real first question, after a tax lien is filed, is not whom to hire, but “IF” you should hire a tax debt resolution company to help if you owe back taxes to the IRS.
Let’s inject some common sense into the tax problem if you are looking for IRS debt help. Read the link above, it will help you decide “IF” you actually need to hire IRS back tax help. Have an IRS emergency caused by an IRS bank levy or seizure? Take the time to read both of these links. They are focused on your best interests, not a tax resolution company’s.
- 20/20 Tax Resolution wants you to hire them if you owe back taxes to the IRS. However, do not hire the first tax resolution company you call or calls you about your IRS tax problem. Make them compete for you business with at least one other company who meets the hiring criteria for irs back tax help.
- When an IRS tax lien (IRS Notice of Federal Tax Lien, IRS Form 668(y)) is filed with the county recorder, it becomes public record. Then 20/20 Tax Resolution may collect this information and contact businesses and individuals with IRS tax lien filings.
Instead, take control of this IRS tax problem on your terms. Here’s how: (3 steps, 10 minutes)
- STEP 1: Before you have a discussion with 20/20 Tax Resolution, read Google & BBB reviews & complaints.
- STEP 2: When you are ready, call 20/20 Tax Resolution if you are OK with their reviews & complaints and get the name of the person who will represent you and check tax resolution Licensing.
- STEP 3: Re-Contact 20/20 Tax Resolution if you are satisfied with Steps 1 & 2. Then get a Second Opinion on How to handle your IRS Tax Debt. (That’s a hint!)
- All the steps for the 20/20 Tax Resolution Review are completed below.
It is valid to be concerned about the IRS’ actions, and to take action to protect yourself, but a knee jerk reaction could cause greater IRS problems down the road. When the IRS goes into enforced collection mode, it’s worth taking a measured approach to fix the tax problem.
STEP 1: Read Google & BBB Reviews & Complaints for 20/20 Tax Resolution, Broomfield, CO
After doing some homework on Google, 20/20 Tax Resolution Shares an address with Tax Guard: (Tax Guard prevents lending for people who owe IRS back taxes.)
20/20 Tax Resolution, Broomfield, CO
- 11800 Ridge Parkway, Suite #400, Broomfield, CO 80021
Tax Guard, Broomfield, CO
- 11800 Ridge Parkway, Suite #400, Broomfield, CO 80021
20/20 Tax Resolution and Tax Guard phone numbers: (303) 938-9981, (800) 880-7318, 720-974-9232, 800-880-7318, 800-880-7313, 800-880-7314, 720-974-9230, 303-953-6325, 303-953-6323, 303-953-6326, 303.302.1817
20/20 Tax Resolution’s Better Business Bureau reviews looks like this:
20/20 Tax Resolution, CO, business started 1998
- 7 Complaints as of 11/25/2013
When using the BBB to research a tax relief firm, it is probably best to use the BBB as a “de-selector” rather than a reason to hire a tax relief company. The BBB solicits companies to become a member, so it is relatively easy to remain in good standing and keep an “A” letter grade. The nature of the company is better seen by how many Product/Service complaints they have accumulated over the last 3 years; which is the standard BBB reporting period. A good rule of thumb is no more than one complaint per year, or three complaints total. Size and age of a tax resolution company are irrelevant. It really boils down to how they treated their clients during the reporting period.
- 20/20 Tax Resolution should have less than three complaints in regard to Product/Service. There are plenty of tax resolution companies who meet this standard, so don’t settle for less. If you’re having trouble finding a tax resolution company with 3 complaints or less, I’m happy to help. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20/20 Tax Resolution Reviews & Complaints from Google:
STEP 2: If you are happy with Step 1: Reviews & Complaints call 20/20 Tax Resolution
In the first call, tell 20/20 Tax Resolution you want some general information about the company and the name of the person who will be representing you before you talk to them and then you will return their call.
STEP 3: Re-Contact 20/20 Tax Resolution if you are satisfied with Steps 1 & 2. Then get a Second Opinion on How to handle your IRS Tax Debt. (That’s a hint!)
Knowledge is power, so the second opinion is important. Overall, if you are thinking of hiring them, listen to them and then see what the second opinion says about your tax problems. Of course, we would like to be that second opinion, but as long as you take the time to do a little homework as listed in the first link above, you’ll probably be fine. Click “About irs back tax help” to learn about us or read irs back tax help Testimonials to see how we treat people.
If you would like irs back tax help to refer your first or second opinion, I can be reached at email@example.com. I do not pressure people in an already stressful situation.
irs back tax help
Reviews for Tax Resolution Companies
Tax Resolution Companies that will call you when you owe the IRS back taxes:
- Berkshire Capital Partners / BCP Tax Resolution Reviews & Complaints, Boulder CO
- Omni Financial Reviews & Complaints, CO & FL, Vero Beach FL, and Broomfield CO
- Clear Creek Tax/CCT Reviews & Complaints, Louisville CO, and Greenville SC
- 20/20 Tax Resolution Reviews & Complaints, Broomfield CO
- Phoenix Financial Group Reviews & Complaints, Broomfield CO
- Larson Financial Inc / LFI Reviews & Complaints, Westminster CO
- Safe Harbor Financial Consultants Reviews & Complaints, Westminster CO, Chicago IL
- Union Consulting Reviews & Complaints, Louisville CO
- Nova Financial Group Reviews & Complaints, Wheat Ridge CO
- Fortress Financial Reviews & Complaints, Bend OR
- Ellis Penn Reviews & Complaints, Denver CO, Philadelphia PA
- Integrity Financial Associates / IFA Reviews & Associates, Longmont CO
- M & M Financial Reviews & Complaints, Chicago IL
Tax Resolution Companies that want you to call to help with your IRS tax debt:
If you are getting calls from someone not on the list, shoot me an email and I will create one for you.